Wednesday, August 8, 2012

the big apple

I've been participating in this American Eagle contest where you make a profile and people vote and everything for you to be in the next American Eagle ad. Well, thanks to all my awesome friends and family and other people that have been voting, I was in the top five last week and the week before! That meant that my picture got to be up in Times Square. 
This is like a once-in-a-lifetime thing. I had to go see it. When else am I going to have my picture up in Times Square? (never)
So my mother and I packed up and headed there for the day! We had a short, but awesome trip to one of my favorite cities. 


Stopping in Times Square to see the billboard!
I attempted to make the same face, I failed.


Magnolia Bakery. mmmm. I cannot go to New York without stopping here. They, hands down, have the best banana pudding ever. SO GOOD.




And of course we had to take a stroll through Central Park. If I ever live in New York City, I know where I will be spending a lot of my time. Definitely in Central Park. It's so beautiful and you could just people watch for hours, which is so much fun!

Sadly I didn't get anymore pictures! We only had about nine hours in the city, not enough at all!
I cannot wait to go back!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment